Barcadia Video Game Tournament
So you think you have what it takes to be crowned Barcadia’s Video Game Champion for 2018?!
What: Mario Kart (N64) & Super Smash Bros (Wii U) Video Game Tournament!
When: Saturday September 29th, starting at 3:00pm (sign-in between 2-3pm)
IMPORTANT: 19+ only event. IDs will be checked at the door.
Super Smash Bros: Winner gets $125 cash
Mario Kart: Winner gets $250 cash
Registration Cut Off Deadline: 2:45pm Saturday September 29th, 2018
The $10 registration fee secures your place in either the Super Smash Bros Tournament or the Mario Kart Tournament and includes one free beer.
All funds raised are donated directly in support of Cystic Fibrosis research, healthcare and advocacy.
How to Register:
1. Purchase your ticket through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/cystic-fibrosis-barcadia-video-game-tournament-tickets-50341967179
2. If you don’t have a credit card, purchase a ticket at Barcadia for $10 cash.
3. Once you’ve purchased a ticket email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Your First and Last name,
– Email address,
– Your choice of game (Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros – choose only one).
The tournament will be a knock-out style. Spectators welcome (19+ only).
So come out, bring your A-game, and help us raise funds to make a difference in the lives of local families living with Cystic Fibrosis. GAME ON!
Tricolour Open House
Come check out the Shinerama booth at the annual Tricolour Open House in the ARC Main Gym from 5:00pm-8:00pm on Thursday, September 6th. Sign up to be a volunteer or provide your email to receive newsletters about upcoming events!
Join us at the annual Queen’s ASUS Sidewalk Sale on Wednesday, September 5th from 9:00am to 4:00pm. There will be merchandise for sale and FREE giveaways! Learn about Shinerama and sign up to be a volunteer for future events!